After an accident:
1. Call 911
2. If you have injuries, get medical treatment immediately.
3. Report the accident to your insurance company.
4. If you are physically able, collect names/telephone numbers of all witnesses.
5. Call Modesitt Law to ensure you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
6. DO NOT discuss the accident or admit fault to the other driver.
7. Follow your doctor’s advice and go to every scheduled appointment.
8. If pain persists, see a specialist for your injury.
9. Keep detailed records of your medical expenses, lost wages, and take photos of your injuries.
10. DO NOT give a statement to the other insurance company without an attorney present.
11. DO NOT sign a medical release authorization as this will give the insurance company access to your medical records that are not even related to your accident.
12. DO NOT engage in compensation negotiations without a Modesitt Law attorney present.
Call for your free consultation today. There is No Fee until we win or settle a financial recovery in your injury case.